Air Vapormax Plus takeover

Yleinen keskustelualue ja olohuone henkisille etsijöille.
shoesnewons
Viesti:

Air Vapormax Plus takeover

ViestiKirjoittaja shoesnewons » 11 Heinä 2020 09:57

Hey, this is actually kind of fun. In his five years as Coach 1941's creative director, Stuart Vevers has become known for his particular way with flowers. I feel really great to have this full-circle [moment] where I can have my own brand that I created in a space like this that offers such a luxury experience to their customers and Nike Air Vapormax now mine, as well. And who knows, maybe the next time Rihanna hosts a party at Bergdorf Goodman, there could be people passing out pieces of paper with her perfume on it.

What her customers want from her-aside from that album-is the ability to slip into something that makes them feel like Rihanna when they look in the mirror or in the self-facing camera on their phones. Thanks to a seasonal pop-up in Bergdorf Goodman, as well as a total site takeover of bg.com, those customers will have more access to the Bad Gal way of life than ever before. Air Vapormax Plus

Her brand demographics, just like the people who rallied onto Bergdorf's first floor to party with the singer, are expansive. (Regarding the party, it might register Air Vapormax as the only NYFW event to have both Jack Dorsey and Benny Drama in attendance.) I love to see that it's not one-note; it's not one chick or one style of a girl or a guy walking into my store or going online, says Rihanna.

The silhouette is available now at the Rothy's website and comes in sizes 5-13. Color options include black on black, cheetah print with a black ribbon, and complimentary pink hues alongside others. For the world's most stylish onslaught of parties and premieres never lets up, even in record-breaking heat. The secret to looking cool when you are anything but? Downbeat even grungy accessories-Birkenstocks, cloth totes, sneakers-paired with heavenly prints, statement pieces, and clever tailoring.

As an ardent low-heel wearer and someone who spends a lot Air Vapormax Flyknit of time around footwear, there are few things I appreciate more than a comfortable shoe. Below is a breakdown of work-appropriate footwear that serve up style and function. Ugh, that's worse than not running at all. Okay, I'm doing this.

Palaa sivulle “Kahvila”