I do remember the nightly series in 2016 that had a correspondent that I totally loathed

Yleinen keskustelualue ja olohuone henkisille etsijöille.
Sunxuemei
Viesti:

I do remember the nightly series in 2016 that had a correspondent that I totally loathed

ViestiKirjoittaja Sunxuemei » 12 Tammi 2021 03:46

Safe spaces are the New Horizons Items dumbest fucking shit on the planet, are you such a little bitch that can't handle having an adult that you need everything you do not like to be forced from an area for youpersonally? Grow up.

I do remember the nightly series in 2016 that had a correspondent that I totally loathed. All kinds of smug. I remember there was a section about trying to make black only dorms or apartments and the host pointed out how racist that has been (they were equally black) and how something like this has been blatantly illegal.

She said she thought black people who have bad experiences ought to have a place where they could feel safe. That maybe they had bad experiences with white people and didn't need to live with them. She stated something along the lines of"it does not need to be a written guideline. We can be fine and when they depart we can only talk between ourselves and deny them their application" and I recall the men reply"No!

"Certainly not" might be a bit too strong when it comes to Twitter. We are aware that it's rife with trolls and robots pretending to be other people to stir up controversies. I am not saying they're all trolls but I think that it's entirely possible that there are a number of bad actors mixed in. We know buy Animal Crossing Items there's a subset of 4chan / Reddit / Gamergate type individuals Who'd be all over that

Palaa sivulle “Kahvila”